Thursday, April 3, 2014

When in March

Today is the third day of April^^ As usual, time flies so fast. There were some of nice things in March and I hope April will does the same for me. kkk~ To reminisce March, let me share you few of my instagram pics here.



Done watching this K-drama, "You Who Came From the Stars". So sad finally it's over, but gladly the drama has its happy ending (:
I like Cheon Song Yi who keeps me laugh and laugh all the time. She's so silly, very silly compares to Do Min Joon who is so mature and cool. That's why they complete each other ^^


Went for my BF's friend wedding. So glad that once in a while I can put my make up on and dress up. Best feeling for a girl to look nice! ;)


Awh. Brown and Cony mug. Too cute to resist, and I got the low price also! (psstt.. I bought them at mini market. teheeee!x3
 

This is my flazz card of happiness! Been wanting this so much and already hunt for a moment. Then a help showed up. My friend's hubby found where the card was sold and bought it for me (of course I paid back). It's Spring in Japan and so happy to have it in a card. hohoo Got this snack and also Tokyo Banana from BF's uncle. So glad! Love everything from Japan. The snacks are marvellous, yummy, cute, pretty packaging. Just love it. Dang! xD

This one is a mini series starring Lee Gi Kwang (B2ST) and Kim Hye Ji. The story represents every girl's dream, have a boyfriend from a famous boyband. I think the fact dating a famous boyfriend is not that fancy as girls always thinking about. Just like this story. I love one quote of this drama that the girl said: "You cannot make another happy just with your love. There are times when one must parting to give the best to each other" I know this feeling and this quote is awakening me and I think this is really true.

5 comments:

  1. Ah. I love the K drama "You who came from the star" as well. ^^
    The heroine is soo funny and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love green tea kit kat so mucchhh!

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thanks for visiting back! I just ate Tokyo Banana as well, my friend bought it as a souvenir. It's okay, but I prefer green tea Pocky! :D

    xxx MODEmoiselle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mugs *_*

    The Cutielicious
    http://www.thecutielicious.com
    Federica

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment ♥